System Integrator -- Full Time
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
The System Integrator is responsible to integrate standard or customized software product into the customer environment by configuration and given deployment techniques, especially for payment platforms. This includes activities to configure the system behavior by defined specification, cooperate on project documents (specification, diagrams, flows, documentation), contribute to the integration phase of a project, and communicate within a development team. Participate on the building, configuration and deliver software that manages Payment Platforms.
• Industry knowledge with ATM client software (terminal side)
• Experiences in software development with programming language C++
• Team working experience
• Independent analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Reports to the local PS team lead
• Interface with the project manager and solution architect
• Interacts with senior stakeholders at the customer
You are responsible for
• The system integrator will work on the deployment of standard software product for self-service systems in the banking industry for Windows platforms - Responsible for the analysis of customer requirements, configure the standard product and user interfaces as well as the creating of documentation.
• Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
• Present the results to all stakeholders and align with international teams on successful products
• Understand the architecture of software components, responsible for the delivery of user stories.
• Testing using in-house test tools and devices & trouble shooting / problem management. • Adapt and extend the company standard solution and individual software with respect to the functional scope, timeline and costs.
• Education: Bachelor degree in IT, computer science or related
• 3+ years of working experiences as system integrator in Windows environment
• Experience to know a software product as black box and change behavior by configuration without coding
• Advanced understanding of testing tools and unit test and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies
• Experience with DN banking products
• Experience on JIRA and CONFLUENCE tools.
• Experience with Windows security software
• Ability to elicit and communicate technical and non-technical information in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to interact and coordinate with employees at different levels, different groups, and different geographical locations within an international company.
• Ability to support multiple existing applications as well as work on building new ones.
• Industry knowledge with ATM, CDM, CRS or Self-service terminals
• Knowledge on terminal security software
• Knowledge on CEN/XFS
Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Send your CV to: JuniandoYw.Mankin@dieboldnixdorf.com
Informasi Lowongan Pekerjaan
System Integrator -- Full Time